This was a photo I took of a mountain range in Colorado.As a class project, we were working on a piece focusing around surrealism, where we took something that does not exist in reality and add it to an image we have taken in the past to create a realistic but imaginative piece. I decided to focus on dragons because I become a bit of a dork when it comes to anything fantasy related (Skyrim, dungeons and dragons, etc.) so I had a ton of fun making this because really, the sky is the limit here. I brought in some images of free flying dragons and added them to my photograph and edited it all in a way to achieve the look of an photograph capturing these dragons and a distant castle within. The goal for me was to make the unreal as real as possible. So the faint blur and mist around the dragons I did intentionally, so they would not become an eyesore from their previously pixally state and to kind of imitate that capturing of movement that we see with so many photographs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog